A Pathway to Personal Success
Achieve personal mastery as you transcend challenges and learn secrets of soaring new heights.
At work and in life, we face key moments that are challenging, distressing, even painful. What manager has not wished their employees could work faster and smarter with fewer mistakes or meetings? Providing training on Emotional Intelligence and focusing on personal productivity pays off exponentially. It helps your staff understand that the reality of the key moment cannot change, but that the interior response to it is a personal choice.
They can focus on the task at hand, and make the choices that are most productive without wasting time blaming, resenting or complaining.
The training will help them take responsibility for their choices. They will know their life goals and have a clear vision of the path they will follow. As your employees become aware of their own emotions and learn to control them in service of their life goals, your workplace will become not only more pleasant, but more productive. Sales forces will be more effective as they become more optimistic, more able and willing to surmount obstacles. All your teams will function more efficiently and productively when leaders choose to listen with empathy and team players take responsibility for their choices.
Training in Emotional Intelligence increases managerial skills, team building and employee competence at all levels – and that inevitably improves the bottom line.
What You Can Expect
People who attend this program will learn a set of principles that will change the way they view their lives as well as their performance on the job. They will grow in selfunderstanding, confidence, personal effectiveness, and their ability to handle the challenges/opportunities of the workplace.
This approach to change is not a quick fix. However, during this program you will learn principles and participate in exercises that will allow you to truly become master of your own life. Such a personal transformation forms the foundation for organizational transformation.
1. The Integrity Model
- Understand the process of self-mastery.
- Learn the flaw inherent in the common symbols of success.
- Develop a new definition of success based upon your personal paradigm.
- Experience the power of your personal paradigm.
- Learn the four different paradigms from which people live.
- The core beliefs of each paradigm.
2. Conquering Your Key Moments
- Understand how you respond to challenging or upsetting events (key moments).
- Explore and understand the patterns in your responses to key moments.
- Develop a process for exploring the consequences of your behavior.
- Choose positive behaviors and feelings during your key moments.
- Identify and challenge the distortions in your interpretations.
- Learn a method for changing weakening beliefs to empowering beliefs.
3. Embrace Reality
- Understand the nature of reality.
- Learn the importance of aligning your life to reality.
- Accept some of the difficult realities of your life.
- Explore and let go of resentments, complaints, and blame.
- Learn to live in the here and now.
4. Exercise Responsibility
- Learn the meaning and nature of personal responsibility.
- Understand how you avoid taking responsibility for yourself.
- Assess your willingness to accept personal responsibility.
- See the choices available in your life.
- Understand the power and freedom that comes from accepting responsibility.
5. Clarify Your Vision
- Understand the meaning and power of vision.
- Clarify your personal vision.
- Evaluate the thoughts that keep you from living your vision.
- Set goals to achieve your vision.
6. Define Your Purpose
- Understand the difference between three kinds of vision.
- Write your personal purpose statement.
- Clarify your guiding principles.
- Develop affirmations to support you in living your purpose and guiding principles.
- Use the technique of visualization to make your vision a reality.
7. Act With Integrity
- Understand the meaning of personal integrity.
- Recognize when you are acting from personal integrity.
- Know the symptoms and consequences of selfbetrayal.
- Learn to let what matters most govern what matters least.
- Deepen your commitment to what is most important.
- Learn to make your behavior more congruent with what is most important to you.
8. Value Who You Are
- Understand the meaning and importance of self-esteem.
- Become the primary source of your selfesteem.
- Accept your imperfections.
- Learn to make time for self-renewal.
- Acknowledge and build upon your strengths.
- Maintain an attitude of gratitude