Leading the way to success!
As you attend the Compass Series, you will develop knowledge and skills that will significantly increase your personal effectiveness and ability to successfully lead others. You will develop habits of success that will make you a more capable person as well as a valuable employee.
Each workshop lasts three to four hours and consists of a mixture of lectures and more importantly, high-energy interactive exercises to help you internalize the principles and apply the lessons to your workplace experience. By meeting monthly, you will be afforded the opportunity to practice the concepts before moving on to the next workshop. Topics include- Change Management, Diversity, and more.
A Results-Based Learning Process
The Compass Series program utilizes a spaced-repetition learning process through a facilitated format that is proven to help people internalize the principles and apply the lessons to the work environment. This 12-module comprehensive program developed by 360Solutions uses high energy and interactive exercises that can be used in ”open forum” or tailored to your unique needs and delivered at your work site.
Attendees are fully engaged and accountable. When the modules are learned and practiced, a real transformation or marked change in performance takes place. This transformation typically results in more knowledgeable and productive employees. These workshops are essential for any employee, especially supervisors or prospective supervisors.
Compass components include:
• The Role of Trust: When trust is absent, relationships are characterized by an adversarial attitude — me vs. you, us vs. them — rather than good will. There are deep and hidden animosities. Respect is lost, and our performance is compromised as energies are used to manipulate and protect rather than work toward a shared vision.
• Powers of Persuasion: We know that the brain is hard wired to take mental shortcuts whenever we make choices. Internal mechanisms help us quickly assimilate information and take correct steps. Those who understand how these mechanisms work have enormous power to help others make easy, quick decisions.
• High Payoff Hiring: Have you ever found the “perfect” candidate during an interview who turned out to be the wrong person for the job? Imagine if you could ensure the person sitting across from you in an interview will actually be one of your top performing employees. The ability to hire the right people is extremely important to the health and profitability of any organization.
• Positive Impact: Most companies today, whether large or small, struggle with the challenges of how to make their organization more productive. We believe productivity starts with knowledgeable employees. The Positive Impact training teaches high-performance behaviors and values that create strong organizations.
• Diversity: The uniqueness of the individual is what brings strength to the team. Individual differences in the workplace must be sought after, nurtured and respected. High-performance organizations understand this and use it to their competitive advantage.
• Customer Service: In reality, goods and services are not sold. They are purchased by the customer. Leaders in today’s rapidly changing world have determined that catchy advertising campaigns have limited value. Whether it is a business, a professional practice, a health care facility or a government agency, success comes to organizations that are passionate about their customers.
• Time Management: Time management has a direct link to the bottom line of any company. Effective time management is essential to success. The most successful organizations in the 21st century require employees to be effective time managers who know how to set and reach goals based on the organization’s vision, mission and values.
• Effective Supervisory Skills: A great leader inspires others to find confidence in themselves. Supervisors play a key role in any organization. They are responsible for creating a link between upper management and front-line employees, and they have dramatic impact on employee performance and behavior.
• Change Management: The future is guaranteed to bring more change, not less! We believe the most successful organizations empower their employees to embrace change by developing effective change management skills for personal and professional success. Change is a constant challenging part of the workplace environment. The ability to adapt to a changing environment is a hallmark of a successful organization.
• Conflict Management: Strong organizations in today’s fast-paced business world need leaders who are adept at managing conflict. To stay competitive, high-performance organizations know they must effectively manage workplace conflicts that threaten employee productivity and morale.
• Principles of High Performance: Organizations and individuals are perfectly designed to get the results they are currently getting. If they keep doing what they have always done, they will continue to get the same results. In this session we introduce dynamic techniques and behaviors that help move an organization forward.
• The Integrity Model: Personal and professional integrity does not happen by accident. It is shaped by the events and circumstances of our lives. Each moment of our life provides an opportunity to expand our vision and assume full responsibility for living, growing, and contributing.